CAMMING LITTER - 14.02.2019 r.
Mother: JCHPL CHPL Zw.Klubu, Zw.Polski, Mł.Zw.Polski HowkeyeBelle Smartness
Stud dog - Father: Roxilyn Dark Star - Great Britain
Bella is a beautiful girl, very femine, delicate, airy and effortless on the move. I wanted for her a dog with a strong construction, who is still a medium sized dog (according to the standard, Bearded Collie is, and should be medium sized dog), with perfect proportions, with all the advantages of a dog, without overly expressed self. The choice fell on a dog who is no longer alive, but he was wonderful boy, friendly, a supper companion, and deserved to be kept for a long time as available. His semen was frozen. All what I heard, memories and stories about him, how he was, every day, at home, hearing how Karen warmly mentions him, how she misses him ... I saw and have possibility to met his children, grandchildren... all it together push me decided to try, and I am expecting the first Bearded Collie puppies in Poland from frozen semen :-)
You can not see him live today, but you can read what judges and breeders of Bearded Collie thought about him:
- Mrs Joyce Cosme-Collis, Beagold, was very impressed with this most attractive dark brown well coated dog, good shoulder placement, good angulation in the rear, so as to be expected moved with an excellent drive, handsome head, lovely soft expression.
- Mrs Margaret MacDonald-Cross, Tarskavaig, medium sized rich brown with a lot of class, good head & eye, melting expression, good front assembly & ribcage giving him that level topline posed & which he never loses on the move. Coat of top quality, shows his head off, moving well both ends, covering the ground & with a well carried tail.
- Mrs Liz Sharkey, Shabiera, Lovely dark brown boy with good head and expression. Balanced fore & aft, moved with purpose and drive. In good coat and condition. Well handled.
- Mrs Stella Clark, Astrellita, very sound brown, has much to offer the breed. Loved his head & expression, excellent construction, in hard show condition, excellent balance throughout, so sound on the move, good topline, strong well muscled hindquarters enabled him to move effortlessly.
- Mrs Margaret Harkin, Claudalla, brown, has matured into really nice dog, lots of good qualities, good strong masculine head & one of the best eye colour in browns on the day, good body lines, moved freely around ring.
- Mrs Jackie Tidmarsh, Tambora, excellent head proportions, beautiful dark brown eyes that matched his harsh coat, good neck, well laid back shoulders, good long & deep ribcage, well shaped hindquarters, strong dog, not overdone in any way, covered the ground with ease.
- Mr Mick Taylor, Bruernish, Super 6 year old, harshly coated rich brown of good shape and proportions, lovely square flat skull, excellent dark eye and good pigment, straight front, good shoulder placement, ribcage good for shape, length and depth, in hard condition, moved well.
- Mrs Marian Appleby, Diotima, Glorious rich dark brown with a beautifully balanced head, lovely eye and pigment. His is a very sound, well made boy who moved extremely soundly..
- Mrs Marian Appleby, Diotima / Veteran Dog, Very dark brown with a gorgeous coat of super texture and quantity. Loved his outline, head, eye, balanced front and rear and topline. Beautifully presented and handled as always, a dog of quality.
If you are interested about my breeding puppy do not hestide write or call me.
Contact: e-mail: email@example.com mobile +48 515 689 403 or home: +48 61 427 59 12
At my home bitches have puppies once about two years, then sometimes is needed to wait a moment.
Information about planned litters
Not so many plans for future. Nowadays I got my first dream generations. Follow their maturing I will be able to make next step. Is planned litter for 2017 but which girl first? Bella? Sally? Merci… I do not know now, to many circumstances and situations, all can chacge my mind… I will inform when I will take decission.
As few years ago I kept few puppies I knows that will come time when they become older. The brood time when I have more litters is going to finish. In 3 years at home will be 6 veterans, and it mean that at Smartness again will be time when pups are available rather rare. just life. I hope my beardies will have long life, and I do not forgot about it. all of them, youngsters and oldies needs attention. They are my best friends, and I even I am a breeder and I love breed - their veteran age saing me a lot (about them, abour my breeding result…), and I just love them and NEED their company! Never ever breeding is up then their love, life and wellbeing. I want be with all of them from the begining, if possible from first to the last breath… I easy love them.